1. Bunny Placecards: DIY found here. It amazes me how cute anything can look sprayed gold! You can usually find plastic animals like this at the dollar store. Baby chicks would be cute too!
2. Paper Straws: Pastel colors look so festive and cute for easter! Straws can be ordered here.
3. Bunny Bags: These little bunny bags are so cute for little candies as a favour. Tutorial here
4. Easter Eggs: Love black and white designs, and this is so much easier that dipping your finger in food dye! Just some inspiration and a sharpie can create a cute center piece! Found here.
5. Happy Easter Banner: On Sale for $25 at Pottery Barn.