Five cute ways to make classic party decorations a little more fun!
1. Pom Pom Balloons ++ Adding the pom poms makes these balloons look SO fun, this would be perfect for a kids birthday. See DIY Here.
2. Ice Cream Cone Garland ++ How adorable is this for backyard bbq. Such a great idea! See DIY Here.
3. Dipped Balloons ++ Love this ombre style balloon just dipped in paint! See DIY Here.
4. Pipe Cleaner Cups ++ What a cute way to personalize paper cups! Making them look fun and still being able to have easy party clean up. See DIY Here.
5. Balloon Cupcake ++ Love the idea of having a ballon in the cupcake instead of a candle. Maybe even a dessert table filled with balloons coming out of the treats! Photo found here.